Want a career in a technology business?
Packnet are a VoIP and Telecommunications business based in based in Manchester UK. We are expanding our staff and currently have a vacancy for a VoIP Support Engineer at our Manchester location.
Whats the Job?
We are looking for a VoIP engineer to assist in the support and delivery of our VoIP products to our clients throughout the UK.
We are looking for a candidate who can display the following key attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to combine customer service and technical skills.
- Prioritise, schedule and escalate problems appropriately in a busy environment.
- The ability to work well within a small team.
- Good organisation skills and self motivated.
- A desire to learn.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Interest in VOIP Technology
- Previous experience in a support based role is preferred but not essential.
If you think you can meet the bill, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept interest from recruitment agencies on this vacancy.