Due to public holidays in the UK, the Packnet office will be closed during normal business hours on Friday 14th April and Monday 17th April.
We are also using this opportunity to remind customers to send in their dial plan requirements for the bank holiday weekend before Thursday 13th April.
Read on for answers to commonly asked questions.
What are your opening times over the bank holiday weekend?
Packnet’s bank holiday working hours:
Thursday 13th April – 08:30 – 17:30 (normal business hours)
Friday 14th April – Closed
Saturday 15th April – Closed
Sunday 16th April – Closed
Monday 17th April – Closed
Tuesday 18th April – 08:30 – 17:30 (normal business hours)
Can I send in my dial plan requirements for you to do?
Yes, you can. Simply send an email to our support desk with your requirements for each day. Popular changes include diverting to voicemail or an out of hours answering service.
Can I do this myself?
Yes! To amend your incoming routing and use your “out of office hours” for Friday and Monday, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Metis account
- Click Incoming Calls from the navigation menu
- Click the Time of Day Routing tab
- Click Modify Routing Rule next to your number
- Confirm your working hours and click next
- Untick Monday and Friday from your applicable days (ensure you do this after close of play Monday)
- Click submit
Remember to change it back when you get back into the office on Tuesday 18th.
That’s all from us. Enjoy your long weekend.