The Draytek Vigor 2860 is a router/firewall series which supports all major connectivity types: ADSL, VDSL and Ethernet WAN.
The 2860 series also come with two USB ports which can be used for 3 or 4G connectivity. The router supports bandwidth management, load balancing and fail-over functions making them ideal for creating reliable, efficient and flexible networks.
- Triple-WAN with load balance and fail-over
- Built-in DSL modem for VDSL2 or ADSL2+ (BT SIN 498 compliant)
- USB WAN Port
- 802.11n WLAN AP
- 6-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with up to 50,000 simultaneous NAT sessions
- NBN Ready and IPv6
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- QoS for prioritising video, voice, online game and data traffic
- Vigor 2860 – Standard
- Vigor 2860n – Wireless
- Vigor 2860Vn – VoIP and Wireless