As the festivities approach, we’d like to remind you of our Christmas TODR cut off date, Friday 22nd December.
As Friday 22nd December approaches, please send your requests quick as things become busy near the holidays.
Our festive holiday opening times
Friday 22nd December – 8:30 – 17:30 ( open as usual)
Monday 25th December – Closed
Tuesday 26th December – Closed
Wednesday 27th December – 10:30 – 15:00
Thursday 28th December – 10:30 – 15:00
Friday 29th December – 10:30 – 15:00
Monday 1st January – Closed
Tuesday 2nd January – 8:30 – 17:30 (open as usual)
Can I send in my dial plan requirements for you to do?
Of course, you can. All you need to do is send an email to our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the changes required for each day.
Can I do it myself?
Sure – if like us, you’re shut on Mon 25th and Tue 26th Dec and you’d prefer to do it yourself, then you totally can! Just follow these handy steps :
- Log in to your Metis account after Tuesday 19th December
- Click Incoming Calls from the navigation menu
- Click the Time of Day Routing tab
- Click Modify Routing Rule next to your number
- Confirm your working hours and click next
- Untick Monday and Tuesday from your applicable days
- Click submit
If you’re back the following Monday, remember to revert your changes before the weekend.
And that’s it from us! We wish you all a wonderful holiday!